Prospective residents are required to complete an application in its entirety and provide the necessary documentation, which will enable management to verify the information provided. The following criteria will be applied to all applications:
- Verified employment and income
- Rent cannot exceed 33% of the applicants combined gross income
- Good prior rental history, landlord references, and good housekeeping habits
- No prior evictions
- Photocopy of drivers license
- No criminal felony records
- No more than three persons per bedroom
- For additional information, contact our on-site manager Carol Rodriguez.
Submit a Maintenance Request
Please login to your tenant portal to make a maintenance request or call our 24-hour maintenance line (931) 338-0298.Login
Pay Your Rent Online
Don't have an account?
It’s easy! Just let us know you want to pay your rent online and we'll email you an account activation link.
Already have an account?
Click the button below to be taken to the Tenant Portal login page.
Account Setup1. Contact us and let us know you’re interested in paying your rent online.
2. Give us your current email address so we can send you an invitation email.
3. When you get the invitation email (it will come from firstname.lastname@example.org), click on the link in the email to set up your account.
4. Create a secure password and activate your account.
That’s it! Now you can log in anytime, from anywhere and make payments, schedule payments, view your payment history, and more!
Request an Activation Link
Complete the form below and we'll email you the activation link you'll need to set up your account.
Are you tired of writing paper checks and driving all the way to our office to pay rent each month? Now there are a variety of online payment options available allowing you to pay rent 24/7 in convenient and secure ways. Login to the online tenant portal day or night and pay rent at your convenience in a fraction of the time!
Secure & convenient ways to pay rent:
- E-Check: link your bank checking or savings account and pay rent directly at no charge - a perfect alternative to paper checks. Set up automatic payment and never worry about missing a rent payment again!
- Electronic Cash Payments: no more cash or money orders. Pay rent in cash at the most convenient 7-Eleven and ACE Cash Express locations near you. Avoid going to the office during business hours or worrying about leaving a money order in the after hours dropbox.
- Credit Card: pay rent using your credit card for a small online payment fee.
Once you’ve signed up for online payments, you can:
- View online 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Pay from anywhere with internet access
- Setup automatic payments
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.